TWiP #279 – The iPad mini for Photographers
Hosts: Frederick Van Johnson, Valerie Jardin, Don Komarechka, Martin Bailey
This week on TWiP:
- News & Announcements from PhotoPlus Expo
- Microsoft & Apple release new hardware and software
- Dirty sensors on the Nikon D600
- Canon sees profits drop and worldwide camera sales decline
Valerie Jardin, Don Komarechka, and Martin Bailey join Frederick Van Johnson to discuss these topics and more on this week’s episode of TWiP.
- News & Announcements from PhotoPlus Expo (10:00)
- Microsoft & Apple release new hardware and software (17:00)
- Dirty sensors on the Nikon D600 (35:00)
- Canon sees profits drop and worldwide camera sales decline (36:00)
Frederick: Nicole Young’s Lightroom Presets (20% off with TWiP20)
Interview with Danny Postawa
This week Frederick sat down with photographer and fellow veteran Danny Postawa. Danny is a student at Brooks Institute of Photography and Frederick chatted with him about life in the military and what life is like post-military as a student at Brooks.
You can learn more about Danny and his photography by visiting his website
Please Support our Sponsors:
This episode is brought to you by: Shutterstock.com, find over 20 million stock photos, vectors, illustrations, and video clips. For 30% off your new account, go to Shutterstock.com and use offer code TWiP11.
Connect with Our Hosts & Guests:
Pre-production by: Bruce Clarke
Post production by: Suzanne Llewellyn
Bandwidth provided by: Cachefly
Intro Music by Scott Cannizzaro
Photo Credits: Apple