TWiP #257 – How To Look Like a Photographer
Hosts: Frederick Van Johnson, Sara France, and Dave Dugdale
- Recapping the Google Plus Conference for Photographers
- Facebook launches their own camera app
- Hasselblad cuts prices on medium format cameras
- How to look like a Photographer
- Plus Frederick sits down to chat about Macro photography with Don Komarechka
Sara France and Dave Dugdale join Frederick Van Johnson to discuss these topics and more on this week’s episode of TWiP.
A few weeks ago, Frederick recorded a Google+ Hangout with photographer Don Komarechka to talk about the wonderful world of Macro photography.
Check out some of Don’s amazing snowflake images:
You can see more of Don’s snowflake images at his new website Skycrystals.ca
Dave Dugdale: Tamron 24-70mm 2.8 lens with VC
Please Support our Sponsors:
This episode of TWiP is brought to you by Carbonite On-Line Backup. Automatic and secure backup for your home and small business computer files – starting at only $59 a year. Try it free at Carbonite.com. Use the offer code TWiP and get 2 bonus months with purchase.
Connect with Our Hosts & Guests: